Research programme: JNK3 inhibitors - Vertex
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase 10 inhibitors; Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)