Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - Bayer Schering Pharma/NovartisAlternative Names: AAL-993; ABP 309; Angiogenesis inhibitors research programme - Bayer Schering Pharma/Novartis; ZK-260255
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; Novartis
- Class Amides; Anthranilic acids
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2006 Schering AG is now called Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- 19 Oct 2004 Data presented at the 16th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2004) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Cancer pharmacodynamics sections
- 06 Sep 2004 Data presented at the XVIIIth International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section