PD 0183812Alternative Names: PD 183812; PD0183812
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyridones; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)