At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cardiotonics; Morpholines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Heart failure in Japan (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)