Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2000 New profile
- 28 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)