At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Benzodiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin V2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes insipidus; Genitourinary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Genitourinary disorders in USA (PO)
- 06 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes insipidus in USA (PO)
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth