Research programme: RNA targeted compounds - Agouron/IbisAlternative Names: IBIS-00560146
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Agouron Pharmaceuticals; Ibis Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)