At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Neuroprotectants; Oxazoles
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Brain injuries; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2000 New profile
- 29 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Brain injuries in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)