Research programme: potassium channel antagonists - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 15 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)