Chlamydia vaccine - Antigenics
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Sep 2006 Preclinical trials in Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2001 Aquila Biopharmaceuticals has been integrated into Antigenics