At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 8 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (PO)
- 01 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 12 Oct 2004 Data presented at the 228th American Chemical Society National Meeting (228th-ACS-2004) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Respiratory Tract Disorders pharmacodynamics sections