Interleukin-4/13 Trap - RegeneronAlternative Names: IL-4/13 antagonist - Regeneron; IL-4/13 Trap - Regeneron; Interleukin-4/13 antagonist - Regeneron
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 inhibitors; Interleukin 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 31 Oct 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Allergy in USA (unspecified route)