Research programme: interleukin-6 antagonists - RegeneronAlternative Names: IL-6 Trap - Regeneron
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 6 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cachexia; Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cachexia in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)