Ipratropium bromide metered solution inhalation - SheffieldAlternative Names: Ipratropium bromide MSI; MSI-ipratropium bromide; SCH 1000 metered solution inhalation - Sheffield
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antibronchitics; Atropine derivatives; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation)
- 17 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Belgium (Inhalation)
- 17 Jun 2003 Sheffield Pharmaceuticals has filed for protection under Chapter 7 bankruptcy laws