Ipratropium bromide dry-powder inhalation - ML LaboratoriesAlternative Names: Ipratropium bromide Clickhaler; SCH 1000 dry-powder inhalation - ML Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator ML Laboratories
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antibronchitics; Atropine derivatives; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 07 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)