Ipratropium bromide dry-powder inhalation - Dura/SpirosAlternative Names: Ipratropium bromide Spiros; SCH 1000 dry-powder inhalation - Dura/Spiros
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Dura Pharmaceuticals; Spiros Development Corporation II
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antibronchitics; Atropine derivatives; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 2000 New profile
- 07 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Unspecified Phase in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation)
- 07 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Unspecified Phase in Asthma in USA (Inhalation)