Research programme: immune activating antibodies - AntigenicsAlternative Names: Immune activating antibodies research programme - Antigenics
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Antigenics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)