Research programme: tacrolimus analogues - Kosan Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Kosan Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Nov 2003 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.kosan.com)
- 12 Jul 2000 New profile