At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antihypertensives; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 12 Jul 2000 New profile