ArdenerminAlternative Names: B-Lymphocyte stimulator; BAFF; BLyS; TALL-1; THANK; TL 7; TNFSBF 13B; TNSF 20; zTNF 4
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Developer Dyax Corp.; Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action B cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Common variable immunodeficiency; Selective immunoglobulin A deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Common Variable Immunodeficiency in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Selective immunoglobulin A deficiency in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2004 Suspended - Phase-I for Common Variable Immunodeficiency in USA (unspecified route)