Research programme: pyruvate kinase inhibitors - Allos Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Allos Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Pyruvate kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Peripheral vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Apr 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2002 This programme is still in active development