Research programme: ischaemia/reperfusion injury therapy - MedicureAlternative Names: MC-5422
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Medicure
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Myocardial ischaemia; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2009 Suspended - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Canada (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2009 Suspended - Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 17 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing