Research programme: antisense PTEN gene inhibitors - Isis Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action PTEN inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)