V2 vasopressin receptor gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin V2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in Germany (Intracoronary)