Research programme: antibacterials - GPC Biotech/Karo Pharma
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator GPC Biotech AG; Karo Bio
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)