Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)