Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Esteve
- Developer DevCo Pharmaceuticals; Esteve
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors; Sigma receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in Spain (unspecified route)
- 05 Jan 2004 No development reported - Phase-II for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)