Research programme: melanocortin-4 receptor agonists - LION bioscience/NovartisAlternative Names: Melanocortin-4 receptor agonists - LION bioscience/Novartis
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; SYGNIS Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin type 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)