Research programme: integrin signal transducers - Millennium/ScrippsAlternative Names: Integrin signal transducers research programme - Millennium/Scripps
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; The Scripps Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2002 COR Therapeutics has been acquired by, and integrated into, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jul 2000 New profile
- 20 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)