Research programme: myocardial signal transducers - MillenniumAlternative Names: Myocardial signal transducers research programme - Millennium
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Mar 2002 COR Therapeutics has been acquired by, and integrated into, Millennium Pharmaceuticals