Monoclonal antibody RFT5-ricin chain A conjugate
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hodgkin's disease
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Hodgkin's disease in Germany (Unknown route)
- 20 Jul 2000 New profile