At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Developer Ono Pharmaceutical; Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiglaucomas; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin F2 beta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Glaucoma in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 03 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Glaucoma in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 21 Jul 2000 New profile