Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Allos Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Haemoglobin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Hypoxia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Acute hypoxia in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Acute hypoxia in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Acute hypoxia in USA (unspecified route)