Butyrylcholinesterase-injectable - Shire PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BChE
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceutical Development
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cocaine abuse
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2000 Butyrylcholinesterase is available for licensing (http://www.Shiregroup.com)
- 24 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Cocaine abuse in USA (Injection)