Research programme: LFA-1 antagonists - ICOS
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2007 ICOS Corporation has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 06 Jun 2003 ICOS Corporation and Biogen have concluded their LFA-1 programme collaboration, with ICOS acquiring sole development and marketing rights to the programme