DRF 554158Alternative Names: DRF-4158; DRF-MDX8; LBL-752
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Group
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials have been completed in Type-2 diabetes mellitus
- 11 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)