CPI 1714Alternative Names: NRT 115
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2004
At a glance
- Originator Renovis
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers; Mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 16 Dec 2002 Centaur Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Renovis
- 19 Dec 2000 CPI 1714 is available for licensing (http://www.centpharm.com/)