Research programme: anti-RSV monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/MedImmuneAlternative Names: Anti-RSV monoclonal antibodies research programme - Medarex/MedImmune
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2004 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Jul 2000 New profile