Research programme: hepatitis C virus therapeutics - Arrow TherapeuticsAlternative Names: HCV polymerase inhibitors - Arrow Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Class Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2008 Lead optimisation of HCV polymerase inhibitors is ongoing
- 17 Jan 2007 A-689 from this programme enters full preclinical development
- 12 Nov 2004 Data presented at the 44th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2004) have been added to the Viral Infections antimicrobial activity section