Antisense K-ras RNA gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action KRAS protein modulators; Ras gene modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in Japan (Intratumoural)
- 28 Jul 2000 New profile