At a glance
- Originator ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals; University of Southern California
- Developer ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 20 Jun 2003 Biokeys Pharmaceuticals is now called ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jul 2002 This compound is still in active development