IDM 1Alternative Names: IDM-1; MAK/IDM-1; Osidem; Osidem-1™; Osidem-2
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator IDM S.A.
- Developer IDM S.A.; IDM-Biotech; Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research
- Class Antineoplastics; Bispecific antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; IgG receptor antagonists; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2005 Suspended - Phase-III for Ovarian cancer in North America (Intraperitoneal)
- 08 Apr 2005 Suspended - Phase-III for Ovarian cancer in Europe (Intraperitoneal)
- 08 Apr 2005 Suspended - Phase-III for Ovarian cancer in Australia (Intraperitoneal)