Research programme: L1 protein - Acorda Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Acorda Therapeutics
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)