At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Antipsychotics; Phthalimides; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2004 Solvay and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals formed a worldwide agreement to co-develop and co-commercialise SLV 310
- 28 Jan 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Psychotic disorders (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Psychotic disorders (Unknown route)