Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator British Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Aminopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 2000 Serono has gained rights to BB 76163
- 02 Aug 2000 New profile