Hepatitis E vaccine recombinant - Japanese National Institute of Infectious DiseasesAlternative Names: rHEV-VLP
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Synthetic vaccines; Viral hepatitis vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis E
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2000 New profile
- 02 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Hepatitis E in Japan (PO)