Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for CNS disorders (Unknown route)
- 23 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Sleep disorders (Unknown route)
- 12 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Sleep disorders (Unknown route)