Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase A inhibitors; Monoamine oxidase B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Parkinson's disease in France (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Parkinson's disease in France (unspecified route)