At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder; Respiratory tract disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression (unspecified route)