CapeserodAlternative Names: SL-65.0155; SL-650155
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Alzheimer's disease in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Urinary incontinence in Europe (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis